Tell Me More!
This mask provides a balance of healing properties of calendula with skin nourishing kaolin clay, along with the acne-fighting zinc oxide. Created for all skin types.
Calendula has been widely known for its skin healing and antiseptic properties that helps to activate the body’s natural healing process to speed up recovery.
Zinc oxide can help to calm inflammation and further protecting the skin. It also helps soothe redness, decrease the size of breakouts/pimples/cysts, and dry out oil production.
- In a small bowl, dump in 1/2 tsp of clay mixture. Add Anthophilous’ Calendula Hydrosol. Stir well until you get your desired paste.
- Prepare your face for the face mask by cleansing it and patting dry. It would be much better if you first did facial steaming to open pores and allow the nourishing ingredients to penetrate deeper.
- Dip in your face mask brush and start applying it all over your face. Avoid the area around your eyes and mouth.
- Wash off the mask once you get into dry phase without waiting for it to reach the flaky stage. (Never let your mask to fully dry as it draws out moisture from the surface of your skin, causing dehydration and irritation)
- Tone your face with Anthophilous’ Calendula Hydrosol, followed by Anthophilous’ Face Cream (suitable for night time) for much healthier skin.
- Repeat steps above weekly, or twice weekly. Don’t overdo it!
Full ingredient list: Kaolin Clay, Calendula Powder, Zinc Oxide, Chamomile Oil